3rd International Visible Conference on New Trends in Education will take place on 14th of April, 2012 at Ishik University in Erbil, Iraq.
With this conference this year we'd like to build up on the successes of the 1st International Visible Conference on Personal Approaches to English Language Teaching on 17th of April, 2010 accessible here at elt.ishik.ac and of the 2nd International Visible Conference on Educational Management on 16th and 17th of April, 2011 accessible here at emcf.ishik.ac.
Click for list of approved abstracts and list of session chairs, both in alphabetical order.
You may still register for the conference as an audience by the extended deadline for early registration on 15th of March and still take advantage of the discounted rate for the services our university offers or by 1st of April, which is the deadline for late registration.
Approved speakers and session chairs will be sent invitation letters in a few days in three languages; official languages of Iraq, Kurdish and Arabic and the language of the conference, English.
Registering online for participants who will participate the conference as an audience is sufficient; however if you need an official invitation letter in English, Kurdish, Arabic, Farsi or Turkish to submit at the place you work, or to get through customs or for any other reason please do inform us of your request with the necessary information you would like on the letter.
Extended deadline for call for abstracts has been over by 21st of February on the following topics:
- Language acquisition and learning, Language education
- Intercultural Education, Applied linguistics
- Language teacher education
- TESOL / TESL / TEFL
- Language curriculum development
- Language teaching methodology
- Language testing and assessment
- Language program evaluation
- English for specific purposes
- Independent / Autonomous Learning
- Innovation in language teaching and learning
- Arts Education
- College and Higher Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Democracy Education
- Developmental Psychology
- Distance Education
- Educational Planning
- Educational Technology
- Environmental Education
- Foundations of Education
- Geography Education
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- History Education
- Human Resources in Education
- Human Rights Education
- Innovation and Changing in Education
- Instructional Design
- Learner Needs in 21st Century
- Learning Psychology
- Life Long Learning
- Mathematics Education
- Measurement and Evaluation in Education
- Mobile Learning, Multi-cultural Education
- Music Education, New Learning Environments
- Nursery Education, Pre-school Education
- Primary School Education
- Professional Development
- Science Education
- Secondary School Education
- Social Sciences Teaching
- Special Education
- Sports and Physical Education
- Teacher Training
- Technology-Based Learning
- The Role of Education in the Globalization World
- Vocational Education
- Other New Trends in Education Related Topics.